- On 16th - 18th February, the Appellate Body of the WTO organized WTO@20 Conference in collaboration with NLUD. The event saw the participation of several Appellate Body members of the WTO, most prominently Mr Ujal Singh Bhatia, the current Chairperson. Leading Academicians, International Lawyers, Diplomats and Policy Makers attended the Conference.
- A Trinational Winter University was held at National Law Uniiversity, Delhi from 20 to 26 February 2017 in collaboration with Universite Paris Ouest Nanterre LaDefense, and Universitat Potsdam. Prof. (Dr.) Tobias LETTL, Professor, Universität Potsdam, and Prof. (Dr.) Stephanie Rohlfing-Dijoux, Professor, Université Paris Ouest Nanterre.
- The Centre for Criminology and Victimology and The Centre for Constitutional Law, Policy and Governance at the National Law University, Delhi in collaboration with the Pepperdine University School of Law organized a two day Conference on Pre Trial Processes under the aegis of IQAC on the 14th and 15th of March 2017. Ms. Lisa Brackelmanns- Public Defender, Juvenile Division; Shabaz Shervani, Case work Director, Counsel to Secure Justice
- With an objective of maintaining and enhancing collaboration between the two institutions, the National Law University, Delhi and Pepperdine University School of Law signed an agreement of cooperation in the month of March 2017. Prof. Thomas Stipanowich, Chair in Dispute Resolution and Professor of Law Pepperdine University
- Mr. Garnett Genius Hon’ble Member of Parliament of Canada visited the NLU Delhi Campus on Jan. 13, 2016. In a informal meeting with Vice-Chancellor, Registrar, Members of Faculty and Non-Teaching staff, he appraised about the current situation in Canada especially pertaining to University Education.
- The National Law University, Delhi has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Department of Law & Criminology, Sheffield Hallam University, U.K. Dr. Craig Paterson, Principal Lecturer in Criminology & Head of International Business Development and Dr. Bruce Houlder, Member of Law & Criminology Advisory Panel, Sheffield Hallam University were present on this occasion. (28.01.2016)
- Professor D. Daniel Sokol, Professor of Law at the University Of Florida Levin College Of Law, “Antitrust and Competition Policy Blog” and co-editor of the first three volumes of the Global Competition Law and Economics book series, the Oxford Handbook of International Antitrust Economics, and the Global Antitrust Compliance Handbook. The talk covered the issues like Competition in the Internet, Patent Licensing, Pharmaceuticals, and online sales.
- His Excellency the Right Honourable David Johnston, Governor General and Commander- in-Chief of Canada
- Prof. Ahmad Ali Khan – Department of Law, Bahvia University, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Prof. Carolyn Hoyle – Centre for Criminology, University of Oxford, UK
- Prof. Ian Loader - Centre for Criminology, University of Oxford, UK
- Justice Sonam Tobgay, Chief Justice of Bhutan
- Justice Tshering Wangchuk, Judge, Supreme Court of Bhutan
- Mr. Chris Parson, Herbert Smith Free Hills LL.P.
- Prof. Theodore Eisenberg, Henry Allen Mark Professor of Law, Adjunct Professor of Statistical Sciences, Cornell University
- Mr. Sanjeev Anand, Dean and Professor, College of Law, University of Saskatchewan
- Dr. Mahesh Nalla, School of Criminal Justice, Michigan State University.
- Mr. Tommaso Amico di Meane, Secretary General, Italy-India Parliamentary Association, Italy
- Prof. Kevin Nachtrab, Sr. Patent Attorney, Johnson & Johnson & President, LESI, Belgium
- Mr. Anup Surendranath, University of Oxford
- Prof. Nariyuki Asano, Osaka - Ohtani, University, Japan lecture on "Gram Nyayalas and Gram Panchayat", 1 September, 2011.