Center For Corporate Law And Governance
The vision of the Center is to make National Law University, Delhi a center for discussion, debate and research in Corporate Law.
To bring academicians, professionals, legal experts, economists, regulators, judges, banking and financial law experts and students on panels for discussions as subject of Corporate Law is multidisciplinary in nature; to encourage debates amongst participants of the Center and produce academic research.
Scope of activities:
1. Research: to carry out research on policy, institutional, legal and regulatory issues;
2. Training: to provide training to executives of companies and academicians;
3. Courses: to develop and conduct Online Courses for companies/Executive Education Programmes;
4. Journals: To publish journals for research papers written by students, academicians and professionals;
5. Collaborations: to collaborate with other organizations/institutions/universities in academic and research matters;
6. Conferences/ Panel discussions: to conduct panel discussions, roundtables, seminars and conferences;
7. Special Sessions for students: to invite members of regulatory authorities, government officials, executives of companies, professionals and academicians for conducting special sessions for students.
8. Online newsletter on Corporate issues by students.