Prof. (Dr.) Harpreet Kaur
M.Sc., LL.B., LL.M. (Commercial Laws), LL.D (Company Law)
Dr. Harpreet Kaur joined National Law University, Delhi in 2011. She is currently Professor of Law at NLU Delhi, as well as the faculty-in-charge for certificate and diploma courses on Competition Policy and Law. She is a Fulbright Scholar in Residence and has served as Chair Professor of Indian Studies at Leibniz University, Hannover, Germany for a semester. She has taught Company Law, Corporate Law, Competition Law, Law of Insurance and International Business Law at NLU Delhi. She was selected for the International Visitor Leadership Programme on Competition Law sponsored by US State Government and visited USA for three weeks exchange programme in 2015.
She has previously been Professor and Dean at the Institute for Integrated Learning in Management – Graduate School of Management, Greater Noida. She has developed and taught interdisciplinary courses on law for managers from different streams of management education, including international business laws and the legal aspects of retail and banking businesses.
She has been a PhD guide at NLU Delhi, MATS University Raipur and Singhania University, as well as an external moderator for Business Law courses. She also has vast experience as a resource person for management and faculty development programs in company and competition law, and contract management and international contracts. She has presented papers and chaired sessions at various seminars and national and international conferences.
Her areas of interest include Company Law, Securities Regulations, Business Law, Investments Law, Competition Law and Consumer Protection.
1. Harpreet Kaur & Avtar Singh, A Text Book on "Business and Corporate Law" Published by Lexis Nexis Butterworths Wadhwa, 2013.
2. Harpreet Kaur & Avtar Singh, A Text Book on Competition Law, Eastern Book Company, 2012.
3. Harpreet Kaur & Avtar Singh, A Text Book on the Transfer of Property Act, Universal Law Publishers, 2005 (Revised 2008, 2014).
4. Harpreet Kaur & Avtar Singh, Introduction to Interpretation of Laws, published by LexisNexis Buttreworths Wadhwa, 2001 (Revised 2005, 2014).
5. Harpreet Kaur & Avtar Singh, Introduction to Jurisprudence, published by LexisNexis Buttreworths Wadhwa, 2001 (Revised 2006, 2009, 2013).
6. Harpreet Kaur & Avtar Singh, Introduction to Industrial & Labor Laws, published by LexisNexis Buttreworths Wadhwa, 2002 (Revised 2008, 2014).
7. Harpreet Kaur & Avtar Singh, Introduction to Law of Torts, published by LexisNexis Buttreworths Wadhwa, 2001(Revised 2009, 2012).
8. Harpreet Kaur & Avtar Singh, Supreme Court Income Tax Judgments, Vinod Publications, 2000.
9. Harpreet Kaur & Avtar Singh, Legal Dictionary, Wadhwa Publishers, 2001.
10. Edited text book on Law of Torts and Consumer Protection Act by MN Shukla, 18th edition revised in 2008, published by Central Law Agency.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Area of Interest.