- Mr Sanjay Aggarwal, Director, Procurement Policy Division, Ministry of Finance highlighted the vision of Hon’ble Finance Minister Mr Arun Jaitley to reintroduce the Public Procurement Bill in the Parliament.
- Mr Harsh Kumar, Director, National Institute of Financial Management (NIFM), Faridabad provided a brief background on legal framework on public procurement in India and the need to have a Central Law on Public Procurement in India.
- Sh. Dhanendra Kumar, Former Chairperson, CCI
- Justice S. N. Dhingra, Tax Administration and General Administration
- Hon’ble Mr. Justice A.K. Patnaik, former Supreme Court Judge, and Shri Paramjeet Singh Bawa, Chairman, Transparency International India.
- Panellists for the Conference included experts like Shri Jaganathan Saravanswamy, Inspector General, State Human Rights Commission Maharashtra, Mrs. Padmini Pradhananga, Transparency International Nepal, Mr. Pranav Sachdeva, Advocate, Supreme Court of India, Prof A.K. Kaul, Former Vice Chancellor, NLU Jodhpur and Ranchi, Dr. Vijay Kumar Singh, Head, School of Corporate Law, Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, Ms Neha Bansal, Former Researcher, United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, South Asia, Prof J S Chhokar, Former Professor IIM Ahmedabad, & Founding Member, Association for Democratic Reforms, Shri. Navneet Rajan Wasan, Special Director General, National Investigation Agency, Mr. Ashutosh Kumar Mishra, Executive Director, Transparency International India, Shri ML Sharma, Former CBI Director, Mr Abani Kumar Sahu, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India, Shri Narinder Singh, Secretary General, Indian Society of International Law
- Mr. Gourab Banerji, Senior Advocate and Former ASG of India
Mr. Subramonium Prasad, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India
Mr. Devansh Mohta, Advocate, Supreme Court of India
Mr. Debesh Panda, Advocate, Delhi High Court & Supreme Court of India
Mr. Ashutosh Ray, Law Assistant to Justice A.M. Ahmadi, Former CJI
- Dr. Pushpa Kumar, Assistant Professor, Law Faculty Delhi University
- Dr. Rukmini Sen (sociologist) spoke on 'Rape Culture in College Campuses' on the 7th of May.
- Dr. Usha Ramanathan's incisive piece 'Reasonable Man, Reasonable Women and Reasonable Expectations'
- Ms. Krishnan, Secretary of the All India Progressive Women's Association (AIPWA) also touched upon the significance of nurturing spaces for dissent and viable strategies of protest
- Associate Professor & Associate Dean (Institution Building) Pritam Baruah also the Executive Director- Centre on Public Law and Jurisprudence at Jindal Global Law School on the topic “Reasoning with values: Human dignity in Indian Courts”
- Professor Upendra Baxi, former Vice Chancellor of Delhi University to deliver a series of lectures on "Social and Religious Norms Regulating Legal Norms and vice a versa in Colonial and Post Colonial India'
- Dr. Prabash Ranjan, Assistant Professor South Asian University, Delhi on the topic “National Contestation of International Investment Law and the International Rule of Law” based on an article published by him in an international legal journal
- Shri Manish Sisodia, Hon’ble Dy. Chief Minister of Delhi visited National Law University, Delhi on May 13, 2015.
- Mr. Bhairav Acharya, Lawyer, Supreme Court of India and Adviser, Centre for Internet & Society, Bangalore
- Mr. Apar Gupta, Lawyer, Supreme Court of India and High Court of Delhi
- Mr Kapil Dev Taneja: “Country Head – Legal & Secretarial
- Dr Puneet Dublish, Associate Professor, Finance at Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida.
- Mr. Ashok Chawla, Chairman, Competition Commission of India was the Chief Guest for the inaugural event
- Mr N. Mathivanan-Principal Partner, L&S, Mr Shivam Mehta-Joint Partner, L&S, Mr Kapil Sharma-Joint Partner