Mr. Subhash Chander Lather is working with the National Law University Delhi since inception in 2008. He is looking after the work of Accounts, Administration, Admissions, Academic and Purchase Sections. The details of his job responsibilities are as under:
- To supervise all Accounts matters including release of grant-in-aid, utilization of grants, expenditure management, all receipts and payments, Audit of University Accounts from Chartered Accountant/ o/o the Examiner Local Fund Accounts/ o/o the Principal Accountant General(Audit) Delhi, submission of proposals/release of Scholarships.
- To supervise all Administrative matters including recruitment & promotions of Faculty & Non-teaching staff, Meetings of Selection Committee(s) and maintenance of personal records of all the employees including pay fixation/annual increments.
- To supervise the work relating to approvals of the University from various statutory bodies such as U.G.C., National Assessment Accreditation Council, Bar Council of India, Income Tax Department etc.
- Drafting of Statutes, Rules & Regulations of the University and their approval from the concerned University bodies.
- To supervise the preparation of Agenda & drafting of Minutes of various University bodies such as Finance Committee, Academic Council, Executive Council, Governing Council etc.
- To supervise the work relating to purchase of inventories/ hiring of services including examining of tenders etc.
- He is also members of the various Committee(s) constituted by the Vice-Chancellor from time to time including Purchase Committee and Rules & Regulations Committee.
- In addition to above, any other work assigned by the Registrar and the Vice-Chancellor.
Prior to joining NLU Delhi he worked with three other Universities. He started his career in 1986 with M.D. University, Rohtak. He proceeded to work with the Guru Jambheshwar University, Hisar on its establishment in 1996. He also worked for short span of time with Ch. Devi Lal University, Sirsa on its establishment in 2003. He is working with NLU Delhi since inception in 2008. While working with the Universities, he has specialized in Accounts, Admissions, Academics & Administrative matters including preparation of Budget Estimates, release & Utilization of grant-in-aid from Govt. /other funding agencies, preparation of Agenda/drafting of Minutes of Finance Committee/Academic Council/Executive Council/Governing Council, recruitment and promotion of staff. He possesses 29 years rich experience of working in the University system including the experience of working in the establishment of new Universities.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org